Monday, 16 June 2008

Sometimes I wonder, why can't I just be like a normal girl and be alright with my boyfriend looking and talking to other girls. Nothing wrong right? As long as he doesn't do anything behind my back. But I just can't help wondering whether he'll be thinking ' that girl is hot', that girl is pretty' and seriously I can't stand it.
I'm always trying to be 'okay' with you joining new stuff, meeting new people (most probably meeting new girls) but I just can't help but think and behave the way I did.
I'm sorry.
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D